Tuesday 19 March 2013

THORN A GO GO


This week kicks off the beginning of our Indie Go Go campaign to raise the funds for our next feature film THORN. 

The film tells the story of the character Thorn who has previously appeared in our award winning short film 'Thorn' and our brand new Feature release 'Slasher House'. The character I created more than 10 years ago has such a large and vibrant history that whilst making Slasher House, I started to get the feeling that this what I wanted to do next.

However I didn't want to do it till it was right, and I had broken the right story to tell and now is that time. We have a tight and action packed script and some ideas that will blow your mind. 

You can donate to the campaign at the link below. Every little bit helps so anything you can give will help get us further to our goal.



Thanks
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment